Tower mac 6.5 2022 is an application for supporting git, and is specifically designed to be a client interface for contributing, controlling, and revising git into a source code management system. You can’t automatically connect to your git account directly. You need to connect it first by importing your repository.
The Tower 6 application series helps you get started, develops project documents in your git account, provides extensive documentation, and there are also free courses that make it easy for you to design through controlling the most important aspects of your git account.
Tower 7.5 Build 290 Full Version
However, for those of you who already have experience in using it, all you have to do is connect it to your git account and you can immediately manage the repositories that you have previously. This 6 series tower application, offers features that allow you to retrieve, drag, or add content, save and apply storage settings, make copies or clone repositories with the press of a button and drag and drop features are available.
And you can also undo or restore the previous setting options. And resolve the obstacles that occur when making changes to these settings. There are many clients that are included in git including more than 80,000 clients. Among these clients come from large companies such as Google, IBM, and Salesforce.
The latest version of Tower 6.5 Build 279 can already be run on Windows OS, previous versions of the Tower application can only be used on Mac OS. To find out the main features in the latest version of Tower 6.5 Build 279, you can see the review below:
Main features of the Tower 7.5 Build 290 app
For more details on the main featured features, features that are very helpful in your project, and other great features. You can see in the reviews we have written below:
- It supports git-svn
- Git usage history
- It supports git-flow
- Supported sub-module
- It supports git-lfs
- Blame view
- Discard chunks/lines
- Single-line staging (per-line committing)
- Directly connected to Github, Bitbucket, Gitlab, GitSwarm, Beanstalk, Visual Studio Team Services, Team Foundation Server and Rhodecode integration
- Already supported Bitbucket team accounts
- Support for full-screen and Retina displays
- Many drag and drop features that support such as merging, creating new files, implementing storage systems and so on.
- In the Tower 6.5 Build 279 application, all trials have been reset to the previous version and can be tried on the latest version.
- Improves to macOS Big Sur’s design
- Many redesigned icons
- Many custom icons for apps redesigned too
- The sidebar appearance has also been adjusted for macOS 11
- For if the navigation is made more real
- Submodule navigation contains a menu that allows you to return to the parent repository.
- There is a display that displays subtitles.
- Service and bookmark icons are now also located on the main menu bar.
- New design appearance on the Commit History menu in Big Sur.
- There’s a new Apple Silicon architecture, background improvements that impact battery savings.
- Removed support for deprecated Basic Authentication in git and updated OAuth authorization.
OS and hardware requirements for the installation process of Tower 6.5 Build 279
Before you enjoy all the main features in the latest version of the Tower application, there are several things you should pay attention to, namely what OS and hardware already support the application. In the next review, we have summarized what OS and hardware are compatible, here are the reviews:
- Compatible with Mac OS X , series 10.0, series 10.1, series 10.2, series 10.3, series 10.4, series 10.5, series 10.6, series 10.7 and the latest series is highly recommended.
- supported with OS X 10.8 series, 10.9 series, 10.10 series, 10.11 series and the latest series is highly recommended.
- It supports macOS 10.12 series, 10.13 series, 10.14 series, 10.15 series, 11.0 series and the latest series is highly recommended.
- Already supports Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
- Already supports hardware: Intel / Apple Chip (M1) / PowerPC Mac.
link download tower mac
the link work 100% and software can used in your mac if you got an error you can comment on form bellow